loaches spawning?

non plant question
in above mentioned 55 gallon I've got two skunk loaches, (botia horae) that
I've got a question about.  they have been chasing each other around quite a
bit lately.  which I know is fairly common behavior with loaches, but they
seem more in to it than usual.  does anyone know how to sex loaches??? my
thot is that they may be exhibiting some kind of spawning behavior??  anyone
have any experience in breeding thess or other loaches? comments?
Joe Anderson