Dupla

I have what is claimed to be raw dupla fertilizer powder.
Not PMD, but the real thing in powdered form.

I have a gram of the stuff I'm supposed to add it to
a gallon of distilled water and use 1 cc per gallon.

It seems to me there's no way in hell this stuff
can be a fertilizer, there simply isn't enough
of it. There'd need to be at the very least - I
would guess - a few grams or more just for the
potassium.

It's about the color of brewers yeast. I havn't
mixed it up yet to see what color the solution
will be.

Any of you dupla-freaks out there have any idea
what this stuff is?

--
Richard J. Sexton                                         richard at aquaria_net
Maitland House, Bannockburn, Ontario, Canada, K0K 1Y0       +1 (613) 473 1719