Powerhead Recomendations?

Hey all.  My Fluval 203 cannister filter has finally
stopped working after years of unreliable service.  I
won't get into all the details, but I'm really tired
of that thing.  I don't want to spend lots more money
on another cannister filter, so I'm looking to put in
a powerhead to provide water flow and co2 dispersion.

Can anyone recommend a good one for that purpose?
This will be for a 30 gallon (113? litre) tank.  The
spray bar on the old filter wasn't much good anyway.
Do I just need a small one?  Rotating flow?  Thanks.

"It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear
stupid than to open it and remove all doubt" - Mark Twain