re: Yamato babies! WOHOO!

>Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2000 16:02:04 -0500 (EST)
>From: Ed Street <br at ldl_net>
>Subject:     >
>Hello,
>
>I am happy to report that this morning while checking my tanks I noted
>that a female yamato who was carying eggs was all shiny and no eggs, on
>closer look I seen these mosquito larvae looking shrimp all over the tank
>and with a glass I could see they was yamato babies!  There's probably 200
>or more from this one female,  The other female should shed any day now so
>hopefully i'll have aton of them from this litter.
Hi there

according to the breeding reports I have read. You need to move the larvae's
to water with a salinity of about 1.011 Then the could survive, and grow :-)

Good luck.

With many Thanks

Soren ' Disky ' Reinke  ICQ #1413069

Please visit my Freshwater Aquaria Webpage
http://www.disky-design.dk/fish

Now available:

       The internets first PLANT SEARCH ENGINE
www.disky-design.dk/fish/PlantSearch/PlantSearch.html

If email replying to this mail, remove ' ihsyd ' from email address