CO2 saturation?

I guess I just got lucky. My tank has a pH of 6.8 and a KH of 4. According to
the chart (George Booth's?), that gives me a CO2 level of about 18ppm. The
reason I attribute this to luck is that I don't think I have any control over
my CO2 level. I have a 75 gallon tank with a 20 gallon sump. I inject my CO2
into a reactor in the sump right next to the return-to-tank pipe so that all
the carbonic acid pretty much has to get into the tank. My reactor is a
homemade one, a fott long 1 1/2 inch diameter clear tube sealed at the top
except for a tube connected to a powerhead that delivers a flow of water. The
tube is open at the bottom, which is where the CO2 comes in. My CO2 flow rate
(from yeast-20 pound tank on order) runs anywhere from 1/2 to 3 bubbles per
second. But this doesn't seem to matter since the reactor always has gas in
it. Therefore I assume the water leaving the reactor is always at saturation
and that the water loses most of the CO2 back into the air as it flows back
into the sump through the wet/dry filter. Is this assumption correct? Are
thre any foreseeable problem to this set up?

Craig