Re: 125 and Cables

Thank you, Tom Barr!  I have long wished the cable advocates would
always mention the ambient temperatures when the topic is being
discussed.  As a crabby old fogey, my relatively modern home is very
evenly tempered.  Thermostat set points are 72F winter, 74F summer.
With lights, filters, circulation pumps, et al., the tanks are mid-70s
minimum, to upper 70s-80 maximum.  To have cable systems ever turn on,
I'd have to run discus temps, or install chillers.  No thank you.

Robert Ricketts - in the misty "mountains" of Maryland, where the Adonis
blooms have finally lost their snow cover.