Re: Bumblebee gobys

I have read that in order to breed Bumblebee Gobys, which should be kept in
brackish water, do a water change with fresh water to reduce salinity. This
is supposed to trigger spawning.

Sylvia

<<     I used to keep Bumblebees in my 75 Gal. community freshwater tank, and
 they did really well.  I
 tried breeding these little guys in a 10 Gal. with a more brackish
 environment but they just swam
 around alot. The only thing I found was that they only ate frozen
 bloodworms, similair I had the same
 problem with another Goby the Psycadelic Goby, at least thats what the store
 called it.  Of course
 that was a saltwater Goby. >>