Re: mycobacteriosis

> I'm afraid that the news on that front isn't very good. Most treatments call for
> euthanizing all fish who have been in the same tank with the infected fish, and
> using bleach and alcohol on the plants. By the way, humans can catch it too

Well, I'm not worrying too much at this point.  All fish in the tank are
very healthy.  And the one affected neon didn't show any signs of disease
except for the single ulcer.   His appetite was fine, and he was perfectly
active.  In fact, I'm kind of sorry I destroyed him, but the ulcer didn't
respond to three different antibiotic treatments, and I wouldn't have felt
ever felt safe releasing him into the main tank.