common sources for phosphate

With all of the phosphate discussions, I have been thinking that my tanks
are possibly severly phosphate limited. I have a few tanks that are high
light and CO2 injected and they all show macro-nutrient deficiencies. I plan
to get a phosphate test kit before I add any phosphate to the water column,
but I would like to have something on hand that I could add if there is no
phosphate. I have used Jobes sticks (for ferns) in the substrate, but
besides minimal fish feeding, there is no major source of phosphate for my
tanks since I use re-constituded RO water. So can some one give me some
common sources for adding phosphate. I have heard that potassium monobasic
phosphate is a source. Where can I commonly get this or other safe phosphate
containing additions. I would like to primarily add just phosphate if
possible without other additives. Potassium would be OK though. Any help
would be appreciated. Thanks

Jason Luebke