Holes on Sword Plant

Hi! I need some advices here. I recently noticed there
are lots of holes on my sword plant's leaves(I think
my sword plant is osiris, the new leaf is red in
color). However, I don't see holes on other plants
though. I suspect two things that can cause this:

1) My 2 bristlenose plecos ate the leaves. I'm not
sure though. I don't think SAEs will eat the leaves.

2) I'm lacking some nutrients in the water column. I
also noticed that the end of some leaves turned
yellow.(is this chlorisis?)

However, the sword plant is still growing like crazy,
it gives out new red leaf every 4 days or so. Any
advices and suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks,
Kean Huat