Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V4 #113

I have a disease!!!!  O.K. my fish have the disease.  In my main plant tank 4
of my fish are looking very bad.  It appears that they have grown thinner
overnight but from the bottom of the dorsal fin down.  Their heads appear to
be shrinking but their stomachs appear to be normal size.  I've been keeping
and allowing fish to breed for nearly 20 years and have not had much of a
disease problem so I have no idea what to use to solve the problem and which
medications will not hurt my plants.
Fish effected: 1 Dwarf Neon Rainbow, 1 Clown Loach, 1 Harlequin Rasbora, 1
Adult   Angel
There are no holes or abscesses on the body.
pH 8.0
KH 4
78 degrees Fahrenheit
Ammonia, Nitrate, Nitrite - undetectable
75 Gallon plant and fish tank
Please e-Mail me any help.  UGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!