RE: Nupro Valves

Oops...my mistake, I asked for the price on a Stainless Steel model and not the
Brass one, the price is now about AUS$90 which is a little more easier to
swallow.

>Why do I get the feeling I'm getting significantly ripped off? I was just doing
some inquiring down here (Sydney, Australia) for a Nupro B-SS4 Metering Valve
and >they quoted me a price of AUS$176 for the damn thing. Another bad thing is
that the company I rang (NSW Valve and Fitting Company) are the sole distributer
of >Nupro valves in my state and I cannot purchase it from another Nupro dealer
located elsewhere in Australia.

Gordon