Re: Reference plant book for plant ID

>Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2000 09:37:10 -0600
>From: Stephen Boulet <stepheb at comm_mot.com>
>Subject: Reference plant book for plant ID
>
>Can anyone suggest a good reference book for plant identification?
>
>It should have plenty of pretty color pictures.  :)

I would get either

Christel Kesselman's Akvarien pflanzen. Also available in English
Or Tropica's catalog about their plants.

With many Thanks

Soren ' Disky ' Reinke  ICQ #1413069

Please visit my Freshwater Aquaria Webpage
http://www.disky-design.dk/fish

Now available:

       The internets first PLANT SEARCH ENGINE
www.disky-design.dk/fish/PlantSearch/PlantSearch.html

If email replying to this mail, remove ' ihsyd ' from email address