[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V4 #111
- To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com
- Subject: Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V4 #111
- From: Chuck Gadd <cgadd at cfxc_com>
- Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 02:09:57 -0700
- Delivered-To: fixup-Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com@fixme
- References: <200002220848.DAA15501 at actwin_com>
> My tap water is 7, but if I aerate it overnight in a glass container, it
> pops-up to 8.2. Chuck Gadd suggests that there may be lots of CO2 in my tap
> water that, when dissipated, leave behind the alkaline water.
Glad you joined the list. I'm eager to hear what other possibilities there
are to explain the pH change of the tap water after aeration....