[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: Water Sprite

I am seeing various species of Water Sprite. The are being called narrow 
leaf, wide or broad leaf and regular leaf.  Thomas Barr has given the name of 
the narrow leaf type as C.silaquosa, Can anyone furnish the names for the