RE:Karen's tap

>Well, remember, though my water is much harder than yours, it probably
>would be considered only barely into the "moderately hard" range by
>European or mid-west standards.

So how is the KH and GH were your at then? Mine's a little bit more than the
SF group were I live.
KH of 5 - 5.5 and a GH of 8-9. Higher than I would've thought considering
our source of rainwater mainly. This also interests Steve too, as the
differences can have some interesting effects and are worth knowing about
each person's tap water to see any similarities.
Regards,
Tom Barr         soon to be or try to be a heretic himself