Chroma 50's

Hi all,
      Does anyone know where my best bet to find GE Chroma 50's is? I have
searched high and low at several local places (Orchard Supply,
Yardbirds(similar) and Home Depot). I bought them a year ago at Orchard.
Any ideas? Or maybe a good alternative that is still reasonably priced? I
have seen "Plant and Aquarium" bulbs and some other Sylvania"plant" bulbs
but I'm not going to get anythingthat I know nothing about-and I'll
venture to guess that these ones won't be as good - I had outstanding
results with Chroma 50's. Thanks for any help.
Ryan