Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V4 #105

Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 12:35:30 -0500
From: Karen Randall <krandall at world_std.com>
Subject: Canadian acquisitions

Paul Sears wrote:

>        I think we would want New England and Alaska as well...

Sorry, all the New Englanders who were loyal to the crown moved to
Nova
Scotia at the start of the revolution.  The rest of us are died-in-the-wool
U.S.A.'ers (I realize that in this conversation I can't use the term
"American" ;-)  The Alaskans will have to fend for themselves in this
conversation.

Karen

Of course, we may be able to find a few folks who might pay you to take New
Jersey....

(oh, only above exit 10 where it turns to asphalt)