MTS terminator!

I don't  necessarily recommend a breeding pair of cichlids for a planted
tank but I had a pair of Neolamprologus Brichardi sp Daffodils in a tank
that had tons of  MTS.  The female spent all day (when she wasn't
breeding) slamming them into the front glass on the tank.  You could
actually hear the pings all the time.  Don't know if she ate them or
just enjoyed it he, he. Didn't have snails for long.  Had a big pile of
busted up shells though and a very smug looking Daffodil.

Daphne