Aquarium Polish

>Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 19:23:29 -0500 (EST)
>From: Linda Bergh <lbergh at richmond_infi.net>
>Subject: Outright
>
>This is the reply from Bramton
>
>Dear Linda,
>Thank you for your interest in Outright Aquarium Polish.  This product has
>been discontinued and we no longer have any available in stock.  We do not
>have any kind of replacement at this time.  We may re-introduce at a future
>date.
>Should you have any other questions or comments, please contact us again.
>Sincerely,
>Sherri
>Customer Service
>The Bramton Company>

Well, I have never used nor seed this miracle product so i do not know its
wonderful properties but i assume it cleans the glass wonderfully (from
inside too??)
Here in Malaysia the traditional way to clean glass (and i feel better than
the available chemicals) is to soak a little white vinegar on newsprint and
giving the glass a rub. It sparkles nicely but only works outside

ali, muhammad

btw i bought my first true siamese algae eater yesterday. first time i am
seeing them too after a few false purchases. they were selling for US $0.25
each :p