Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V4 #93

Hi,

To all those who asked me for web sites the following are set up and running.

http://steve.aquariumplants.cx
http://chester.aquariumplants.cx
http://jason.aquariumplants.cx
http://smal.tropicalfish.cx

If you need your logins or passwords again let me know. Please use the sites! :)  If anyone
else would like one let me know!

On another note.  I now own AquariumSociety.com and would like to turn it into a portal with
free hosting of all the societys sites i.e. Raleigh.AquariumSociety.com for my neck of the
woods.  I'll provide email list servers, news letter server and a free site if anyone would
like to move or mirror a site there.  I promise it will be MUCH easier for search engines to
pick up!

Ray