Glosso vs. Baby Tears

Ok, I've gotten several people telling me that the plant on my site that I
labled as Glosso is really Micranthemum umbrosum or Hemianthus
micranthemoides.

So, I'd like to get a definitive answer.   Which is which?  The one on the
left I believe to be Micranthemum umbrosum or Hemianthus micranthemoides.  It
was collected in the wild in Florida.

The one on the right I believe to be Glosso.  But I don't have a decent plant
book, I'm waiting for my Tepoot book to arrive from barnes and noble.

So, can you identify these two plants:
http://www.csd.net/~cgadd/aqua/identify1.jpg