Re: GE Chroma 50

Dinyar Lalkaka <lalkaka at bellatlantic_net> wrote:
> Do GE Chroma and other commercial (ie, non-"aquarium") tubes come in 24" and
> 36" lengths?

Dynar,

Yes, they do. You won't find then at outlets such as Wall Mart though.
Perhaps the 24", but not the 36". Go to a commercial light supplier (look
in the yellow pages). I got my 36" tubes for $7 apiece at such a place.
And don't ask just for the GE brand, both Philips and Osram/Sylvania make
the same tubes. Ask for a generic F30T12/C50 (for the 36" size).

-Ivo Busko
 Baltimore, MD