Fluorescent lights

Does anyone use Nutrigrow tubes? What's been your experience with them?

How do people rate Nutrigrow vs. PowerGlo vs. PennPlax AquariLux for planted
tanks? (They are in a similar price range.)

Do GE Chroma and other commercial (ie, non-"aquarium") tubes come in 24" and
36" lengths? I seem to have difficulty in finding plant-friendly commercial
tubes in these lengths.

Thanks,
Dinyar