T8 ballasts and drinking water

I have decided to rebuild a light hood for a 55 gallon tank using
t8 ballasts.  I'm planning 6x32w 48 inch bulbs.  I am interested
in something like the "Advanced Electronics" ballast because  they have an ability
to be dimmed.  I saw these on the web
but they didn't have a retail or mail order source.

(1) Know a source of bulbs?
(2) Know a source of ballasts?
(3) Know a control module that I could use to simulate
dawn and dusk with the dimming feature of these ballasts?

By the way, It would not bother me a bit to drink a glass
of water from my fast-growing 120 gallon tank.  Talk about
bio-remediation!  It's gotta be safe as houses.

Thanks,
Rod