I Need Some AquaJournals

Hi I wanted to buy AquaJournal numbers 36 and 38 but I can't seem to get a
response from the people at Vectrapoint. Anyone surprised? :o) In any case I
was wondering if anyone on this list would be willing to part with their
AquaJournal. I might want more than just 36 and 38 depending on what issues
you've got. Contact me off-list and I'll reply with an offer. Also, if
someone knows another source for them, like an online bookstore, please let
me know as well. Thanks a bunch.

Dan P