Re: Multiple Yeast units

I used a piece of flex tubing (about 2 inches long 5/8 dia) attached to the
end(suction) of the reactor pump and drilled 4 holes 3/16" in dia and placed
4 x 1 inch rigid airline tubing pieces each going to a yeast bottle. A
simple small pump by itself could/can be used as the CO2 "mister" in this
way and is cheaper than anything and holds the CO2 lines in place very well.

NOTE: I use rigid plastic juice bottles as they don't get their contents
sucked out under suction or draw. They also don't get knocked over as easily
and have bigger throats to fill/refill quicker. If you use soda bottles you
will have a problem! The contents can get sucked out of these under
suction(big problem for fish!) or if your brew is warm when you first add
the yeast and then connect it up only to have the brew cool down(being in
the cooler room now) before gas and pressure start. Next thing you know you
have tank water backflowing into your brew and killing you mixture for the
CO2. You do not want this to happen!
FWIW,
Regards,
Tom Barr