Re: Light timers

I also use the X10 controllers for my lighting.  I picked it up from
www.x10.com they always have some kinda sale going on.  I had picked up the
Active home setup, this gives you the ablility to setup macros (so pressing
one button does a whole bunch-o-stuff), timed events (lights on, lights
off).  You program the module with your computer (its really neat).  I use a
Marco for feeding, I press one button and the filter shuts off, then it
automatically comes back on in 5 minutes, I did this because I kept on
forgetting to turn the filter back on :0.

BTW, would keeping the filter off for 5 minutes harm the bio-filter?

Steve