Not your usual nightmare!

Hi all,

I posted to the list about 3 weeks ago re breeding bristlenose catfish, I
now have about 25+ fry feeding on blanched lettuce leaf, the problem is my
male is now guarding a second batch of eggs! With the prospect of this
continuing I need help in feeding my ever growing population. I know this
sounds daft but can anybody recommend a fast growing plant that bristlenoses
love to eat! or how to grow the spot type algae that they love??? I'm know
people have overcome these problems in the past so they must have an idea on
how they happened.

Cheers