peat pots in aquariums

Roger asked about peat pots. I never used 'em although I have lots
around. I'm sure they would work but lack one important factor; you
can't pull the pot back out of the aquarium if you want to remove a few
of the offshoots or to harvest a full grown plant like a sword. The peat
pot just becomes too fragile under water.
--
Steve Pushak                              Vancouver, BC, CANADA

Visit "Steve's Aquatic Page"      http://home.infinet.net/teban/