Re: Vecrapoint website

Mark, and all,

I can't remember, and I wish I did.  I remember that I got the info from a
source I felt was reputable, but I realize that doesn't mean much, human
memory being what it is.  I heard the news about 3 weeks after the last
issue came out at my local newstand, and I've been keeping my eyes open for
about 2 or 3 months now, and no new issues.  Up until that point they had
been coming reliably once a month, once production bugs were sorted out.
I'll look into it more and let you know what I find out.

Justin Collins