[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Trimming Riccia
- To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com
- Subject: Re: Trimming Riccia
- From: Zon Hisham Bin Zainal Abdin <zon at mad_scientist.com>
- Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 11:23:33 +0800
- Disposition-Notification-To: Zon Hisham Bin Zainal Abdin <zon at mad_scientist.com>
- References: <200001302048.PAA02430 at actwin_com>
Dan P wanted to know of a method of trimming Riccia.
It's easy to trim BUT eventually you will have tons of them scattered
all over your tank. I do my trimming at water change.
With the siphon running, I use a long piece (12") of scissor to trim.
Before the actual cut, position the hose over them BUT not too close !
There will be some that are left in the tank and can be netted out. I
used the same method to trim Java Moss and the Triangular Moss, which
Loh Kwek Leong (timebomb at pacific_net.sg) posted (in a sealead envelope
!), from S'pore. They are now jungle. Thanks LKL !
-- The only virus left on my PC is the DOS partition