Re: Little clay pots

>Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2000 06:06:51 -0800
>From: Steve Pushak <teban at powersonic_bc.ca>
>
>The only problem as I see it, is for those techno-addicts like George:
>how the heck do you get heating cables inside those small ceramic pots?!

With DIY cables made from teflon coated 28 ga. wirewrap wire, of course.
These would not even require the usual beefy transformer - a simple 6V wall
wart would be entirely sufficient.

On the other hand, us techno-addicts don't really NEED little clay pots, so
the point is moot. :-)

>BTW, welcome back George. Were you gone?

Nope, only been lurking due to the heavy work load required to support the
tank tecnhology.

George Booth, Ft. Collins, Colorado (booth at frii_com)
    http://www.frii.com/~booth/AquaticConcepts/