Crystal Val?

I had to move the 55-gallon planted tank ( Women- it was two days ago, and
now she wants it on the other side of the room) which has become covered in
Valisneria.  I ordered Crystal val, and thought that was what I had until it
started getting longert and longer.  The info at the AAG website said it only
got to 24 " long.  This stuff measures 42" long.  Can it still be crystal
val, or is it something else?

I'd like to replace it with something shorter while I have it all ripped
apart anyway.  Suggestions?

Bob Dixon