Java fern problem persists.

Hi,										1.27.00
	About a week ago I posted the Java fern problem article.  some suggested
that it was normal for leaves to die, or to add potassium.  the fact is,
that not just one leaf dies, all leaves die.  potassium fertilizers do
not help.  all other plants are ok. this stuff turns the leaves a
transparent brown.  it is only in my big tank too!  i put two ferns in my
goldfish tank and now they are thriving.  i don't think that light is the
problem.  any help would be appreciated.  live long and prosper.

               }}=<((((0>              Naboo3 at juno_com

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.