Planted Aquaria Magazine

I just got an email from a subscriber last night wondering where his
magazine is.  In case I have been less than clear, the first issue is
supposed to hit the post office February 15th.   I fear it will be a day or
two late, but my part is done now, just a question of waiting for the
composer and the proofer and the film maker and the plate maker and the
printer and the mailer and......   Well, you get the idea.   Wish me luck.
 And hug an author next time you see one (Karen Randall, Neil Frank, Jay
Lenahan, Steve Dixon).
--
NEW Planted Aquaria Magazine:        http://www.wcf.com/pam
My aquarium plant supply store:      http://www.wcf.com/store