CO2 cylinder sources in SFO bay area

Hi all,

I was just wondering where some of you from the SFO bay area get your CO2
cylinders from and at what price? I've called around and the cheapest place
that I've found so far is in Berkeley. It's $56 for an empty 5-15 lb.
cylinder and $9-10 for a 10 lb. refill. The next cheapest place has a 5 lb.
cylinder for $70, and I'm assuming that's filled but I'm not sure. I'm gonna
go shopping for a CO2 cylinder after I get Dave Gomberg's CO2 system. TIA!

Don