RE: CO2 on 120 gallon tank

<< The maintenance schedule for a large DIY system is enough to convince most
 people to use pressurized CO2. >>

Hello.. thanks for your response.
Okay, I was hoping to do the co2 the DIY way, but if it's going to be just a
lot more trouble for me, I would rather go withthe pressurized system.
I see one in petwarehouse, made by Ultralife. (page 81 in the mid winter PW).
It comes with a 5lb co2 bottle. How long would this last, if anyone knows?

Thanks

Melissa