Anubias Spa

I'm thinking of setting up a ten gallon plant-only tank as a "spa" for tired
Anubias. My thought was to put in 2" of substrate, 3" of water, add 2W/gal
lighting, cover the tank with a tight fitting hood and inject DIY CO2.

I have a few questions:
1) is there a risk of the plants being O2-limited at night if the ambient
air was mostly CO2?
2) Is water circulation necessary or desirable?
3) What kind of substrate would be best?
4) What kind of fertilization would be best?

Thanks,
Dinyar