[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: CO2 Questions
- To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com
- Subject: Re: CO2 Questions
- From: Chuck Gadd <cgadd at cfxc_com>
- Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2000 02:08:00 -0700
- Delivered-To: fixup-Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com@fixme
- References: <200001230848.DAA11049 at actwin_com>
> Subject: Re: CO2 Questions
> >Most yeasts work best if the density of the sugar/water mix is about
> >1.030 (you can use a marine hydrometer to measure this, or buy one at
> This is very interesting. Does this mean that I've been wasting
> 85% of the sugar in the generators?
Can anyone suggest a proper amount of sugar in a 2L mix?
I get erratic results from my DIY setup a lot of the time...