[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: CO2 pressure..
- To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com
- Subject: Re: CO2 pressure..
- From: Chuck Gadd <cgadd at cfxc_com>
- Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2000 02:10:15 -0700
- Delivered-To: fixup-Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com@fixme
- References: <200001220848.DAA13825 at actwin_com>
> Bailin Shaw asked:
> "Does anyone on the list use Dave Gomberg's CO2 regulator. I have to have
> my pressure up at ~13 to get the one bubble per second for my 55G tank.
> What does everyone else set theirs at?"
> I am using Dave's setup in a 75g tank (same depth as a 55g), and keep it at
> 10 psi for 2-4 bubbles per second. It brought my 8.2 PH down to 7.0. Maybe
> you should clean the disk in the Eheim reactor.
Another thing to check is the Check valve. Mine was stuck mostly closed.
I got 1 bubble every second or two at 15PSI. I held the airtubing on the
regulator adapter, and cranked the pressure up until it starting flowing
nice and fast. Since then, I get many bubbles per second at 10+ psi.