Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V4 #44

Hi Tom

I think both George Booth and you raised an interesting point here...which
I had never thought off before. That is....for F1 generations of wild
fishes and
beyond (tank raised), it may not be necessary to duplicate the PH conditions
of their motherland.

My assumption then...is that the KH, GH (and possibly composition of the
ionic
salts in the water) is more critical.... Correct or wrong????

rgds,
Roy