Re: Diana Walstad's new book

On Thu, 20 Jan 2000, James Purchase wrote:

> No charges have appeared on my Mastercard account so I'm wondering if the
> book is actually available yet or maybe I fouled something up when I placed
> my order. Before contacting the vendor I thought that I'd check to see if
> anyone else ordered the book on-line and if it has been shipped to you yet.

I placed my order online on the same day the news came out on the list.
Their web site gave me an order number and I got an email confirmation
from them in a half hour or so.  The book itself arrived in just a few
days.  I was impressed, considering the pre-holiday date and the fact that
I'm half a continent away from the shipping point.

Roger Miller