Re: Walstad book

James Purchase asked about his order for this book. I ordered
mine online back on Dec. 9. I received a confirmation by email.
After 2 weeks I called to see when shipment was expected. The
distributor could not find my order, and said he'd go ahead and ship
it out that day, taking down the information from me again. Two
more weeks went by. I called again. No one could find any trace of
my prior transactions. This time the woman assured me that she
would ship out on Jan 3, and void any past transactions that might
appear. The book was shipped on Jan 4 and I received it a few
days later. I'd suggest you give them a call. BTW, the book is
worth it.

Cathy Hartland
Middletown, MD where we have glorious powdery snow perfect for
skiing