fishrooms

>http://www.gsas.org/Articles/1998/fishroom.html
>
>We've also not kept Rams (at least since meeting each other... I was
>sucesfully able to kill off two pairs of rams before that).

That looks really nice Erik. How do you manage with
what looks like so little space between the top of a
tank and the 2x4 above? It looks like it might
be a little tight. Or is the fact that these
are only 10's mean you canget by with that
little space?

--
Richard J. Sexton                                         richard at aquaria_net
Maitland House, Bannockburn, Ontario, Canada, K0K 1Y0       +1 (613) 473 1719