Mangrove

I have the good fortune of volunteering at the aquarium at the local musuem.
Recently, they have aquired a mangrove, and are planning on putting it in
their brackish tank. They have asked me to dig up some information on the
subject, and of course I am turning to the group in hopes to seek out someone
with experience.
More importantly, we are looking to find out what this guy may need in terms
of substrate, nutrients and lighting. Any information at all would be most
appreciated.
You may either post here, or email me directly. Thanks so much.

Tim

By the way, they have asked me to plant their 300 Gallon Native North
American tank. I installed the halides today ( rubbing hands together and
smiling deviously) Like they think it is "work" or something. :-)