Re: Gymnastics and tools

<< Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2000 13:35:56 -0500
 From: "Alysoun and Andrew" <alysoun at patriot_net>
 Subject: Re: Gymnastics and tools

 Melissa (Aqua217984 at aol_com) asked:

 >> Another thing, what kinds of gymnastics and tools are used by some
 members
 >> to prune and tend their aquascapes?  I am learning the problem with tall
 >> tanks and short arms.

 I kept a 44 gallon pentagon tank for a while, and boy, maintaining that was
 a pain!  I've since tricked my husband into taking the tank over again (heh
 heh).

 Rubbermaid sells a kitchen sponge that isn't treated with anything, and has
 a rough plastic coating on one side that's great for wiping algae off tank
 walls >>

Hello... Hehe, the above question I did not ask..
Just thought Id let you know.    :)   But whoever asked will notice that it
has been answered.

Melissa