Re: Dirt + Water = Fish!!!

> Last night I noticied that there are two 1/2cm fish swimming around in the
> bucket. I'm positive that they didn't come in with a plant and they are

What makes you sure about the plants?  I'm asking because George was telling
me that when he gave someone some plants from his rainbowfish tank, they
ended up with some rainbowfish fry, as a result of some undetected eggs
attached to the plants.   Seems like the most-likely source for your
little fish.