Re: Tank, lights, CO2 kits

Chester Wong asked:

>Oh....it's the flourite that I've seen before.  What's the diff between
>substrate gold and flourite?

Basically, Substrate Gold (and the other laterite products) are a powder
that you spread, in a layer, underneath your gravel, or harden into chunks
and poke into the substrate beneath your plants.  Flourite is an actual
substrate itself -- it's got a distinctive look, but it's basically like
having gravel that has all the stuff that's in laterite baked into it
(although I don't actually know what's in either Flourite or Substrate
Gold).