[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Icecap or other high tech ballast

Hi everyone.

I have a question.

Does anyone know if it's possible to buy a IceCap ballast or something like
that in Europe or even better in Denmark ???

I know a Danish company called Danfoss makes something like it. But i
haven't been able to find out where to buy them :(((

Please help.

With many Thanks

Soren ' Disky ' Reinke  ICQ #1413069

Please visit my Freshwater Aquaria Webpage

Now available:

       The internets first PLANT SEARCH ENGINE

If email replying to this mail, remove ' ihsyd ' from email address